Tuesday, September 30, 2008

oooh.
i don't feel so well...
my itchy mouth.
i drank the milo which was prepared by my mum few days ago...
she put it in the fridge and i went to drink it, thinking it will still be fine.
then, things happen....
i vomited out everything when i went to bathe.
perfect timing, i should say.
at least i don't have to waste a plastic bag with my vomitus. :(
i really feel sick before vomitting.
should i be happy that my digestive system is working fast? XD
5 minutes after drinking and all came out. >.<
but of course, i feel much better after that..
slap my itchy mouth. +_+

plus, i don't think i can go to either siti or mdm timah's house for hari raya.
i can only rest at home so i wouldn't take mc on thursday.
disrupting my rest day if i have to replace thursday with saturday.
ahhh. i must go rest now... tata.

No comments: