Friday, September 5, 2008

addicted to facebook recently but i'm not used to the new layout...
confusing.
they mixed the news feed and wall posts together and it looked messy... =(

anyway tomorrow i will need to go to bukit merah to sign the bond at 9am.
then i will officially get the monthly allowance. I CAN'T WAIT! heehee. ^.^
i will have money to buy what i wanted all along.
time to fulfil what's in my wishlist. =)
(maybe not the "make me grow taller", "get good grades for all my modules" and "finding mr right")
money can't buy those. >.<
didn't know that http://www.tudou.com/ could be so good. i finish watching 25 episodes of (on the first beat) in 1 day (excluding those i watched in cable tv) but with my mum nagging at me.... of course, i'm wasting my time like what she said. =(

No comments: