Monday, September 1, 2008

just reorganized the links for easier reference.
hope this is better for your eyes. LOL
apparently saw xiaoling's blog being so organized made me feel embarrassed about my untidiness in my blog.. >.<

anyway, my father bought me a Converse tote bag which costs $69.90 at first but i was on discount so it costs only $39.90 after that. (maybe i can exchange this for a Myuk bag i wanted all along).
backpacks, sling bags, messenger bags don't seemed to suit me anymore.
but i feel quite guilty asking him to buy another bag for me...
he asked me the reason why i needed another bag but i said nothing...
i knew he wasn't so happy to buy another one for me because my wardrobe is full of bags which served their purpose for only a few days and i just threw them aside..
but nevertheless he bought it for me. ^.^

wake me up from my girly thinking!!!!
bags, bags, bags.
just any other girls, my mind is all about bags as well as shoes and clothes.
i just can't stop looking at those items which girls wanted the most.
i can't go on like that or else i will have SSS - severe shopaholic syndrome.
hahas. just kidding. LOL.

can't wait for wednesday to come........
going out with xiaoling! i hope it's confirmed.. (xiaoling! reassure me!) >.<
haven't seen her like ages...
OOPS! erms. it's only last december... :)
by the way, she's the only ex-rafflesian i ever kept in touch with.
quite disappointed... :(
but never mind, it's all in the past.

No comments: