Wednesday, September 24, 2008

payday! payday! payday!

okay, i'm being nonsensical.
tomorrow's payday, finally.
i can't wait for my account to grow.......
i can't wait to bring my mum to Hong Kong........
maybe i'm still dreaming.
tomorrow's only the 1st pay since the bond signing session.
there's still a long way to go.. :(
never mind.

attachment is getting better by the day...
it's not as boring as it used to be.
the nurses are really treating you as a staff there. :)
all my patients in my cubicle changed except for 2..
but luckily these new patients are not that bad.
they will actually tell you what's the problem with them...
build some rapport between us when we are free.
good idea, huh?
at least when you get scoldings or whatsoever, they will actually help you or something.
just to complain a little, MY LEGS ARE ACHING LIKE MAD!!!
i keep having spasms on my calf muscles.
my sole is so numb that i can't even feel anything.

yup..
oh yeah, i don't think i will go for the face treatment where i've put the $53.50 deposit...
it's wasting my time.
i'd rather use it to pamper myself with some foot therapy.
forfeit this deposit is better if i go there to pay my balance amount of money and the manager will continue to 'force' you to purchase their package.
spare me that, please.
i think i will keep my itchy fingers out of the handphone so i won't sign up for another 'free' treatment thing...
yes, don't ever trust that.
anyway, my craving for sleep is calling.
post another day.
tata... zZzZzZzZ...........

No comments: