Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just came back from work not long ago. So sian to work on a post-PH day.
And the worst thing is that it's only for 4 hours. -.-'''

Anyway as I was browsing through FB, I saw my friend signed up for this Marina 21k Run.
It's on 23rd July at 5.30pm if you are running 10km. I want to join but don't know whether got time or not because it's not during foundation program anymore. If I were to go for this, it's either I work in the morning or request for day off.

What to do?!

And I have to finish the race within 2 hours if not no finisher medal and T-shirt for me!!
I need to train!!!

But even so, I hope I can join this race and run with my friend!
Contemplating in progress...... LOL.

P.S. If I join this race, I'll have 2 races together if i were to also sign up Great Eastern Women 10K in July. :D

No comments: