Thursday, April 28, 2011

Guess what? It's GRADUATION!!

After a long 3 years in Ngee Ann Polytechnic where all our hardships ends here...

Details of it:
Date: 27th May
Reporting time: 0800hrs
Reporting LT: 68B
Seat number: L2
CCA award: GOLD (something to be happy about.. :D)

Anyway our top graduate is Lydia (ken's best friend), 2nd is Suresh and 3rd is William.
Haiz.. Envious of them.. even jem and yizhen got the diploma with merit. :(

What I hate most is that that one got the NUH prize for being the most outstanding student in PRCP where I have also put in alot of effort in it for me to get that Distinction. :'(

Another thing to add on is that I'm not featured in the Inspirational Board at BLK 81, level 3. I took time off to take the photo but it wasn't printed. Jimmy got it though. :(

DISAPPOINTED.

No comments: