Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's one month since CASP has officially ended...

Honestly I didn't enjoy as much as I see my friends do. :/

During this period:

-my mum was admitted in SGH Ward 46 for hyponatremia and I slept there as a caregiver. Prior to admission she was actually sent to NUH A&E because of cramps all over her limbs by SCDF ambulance..

- stupid medical check ups I have to go because of that Doc(g) who refused to believe I'm fit for work and had to pay at least $500+ for everything.. best thing, i'm paying it all by myself..-_-

- my dad fractured his left ankle and me and my mum were like a maid for the whole week. Irritating.

Hence NO $$$$ to go overseas! +_+
If not I would still be enjoying somewhere except SG. :X

AND MY DAD FRACTURED HIS LEFT ANKLE ON THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY! No birthday mood at all!!! Even on my birthday he only paid a meal at Swensen's and that's it; went straight home because he can't walk as per normal. like wtf. ID10t. Worse still, he didn't even wished me happy birthday what's more a birthday present.
So what if your leg is injured, doesn't mean you can't say?! you're not using your leg to talk for goodness sake! knn.

please understand my stand for feeling so vulgar. i really didn't enjoy my 20th birthday. as compared to last year's in Brisbane, this is shit.

just to add on, i'm starting work on 18 april. that adds to the emotion. :*

No comments: