Thursday, April 21, 2011

I finally received the invitation to the NP Graduation Dinner 2011!!

It states:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Adele,

Our heartiest congratulations on your outstanding achievements at Ngee Ann Polytechnic!......

Each year, NP holds an annual celebration dinner in honour of our best graduates who have excelled in their studies and co-curricular activities. It gives me great pleasure to invite you to this year's celebration. ...........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't it OMG?
Anyway I mistook the caller saying that it's on 27th April but actually the Dinner is held on 27th May instead. Starts at around 6.30pm to around 11pm, at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore's Grand Ballroom.
I have a feeling that I have a few from my class including Ridzuana, at least there is someone I know who is also going.. :D
It's gonna be a busy day for me on that day because my Graduation Ceremony falls on the same day! no details about it yet. :/

But of course, let's just hope that my shift for the next day is not AM if not I can die.. ^^

No comments: