Thursday, April 14, 2011

BAD NEWS!

my dad went for his appointment yesterday and the Doc gave him another 3 weeks of HOSPITALISATION leave (not mc) which means he can't go for work for the whole of 1 month!!

OMG. He's like a an Emperor when he injured his leg for that week and now the hospitalisation leave extends?! Damn shit.

Lucky for me, I'm starting work next week. My mum's gonna suffer, man. :/


I really hate him acting like that.



Some good news for me: I'm already at Stage 2 of my driving! :D

Plus, I received a email that I have to pay for a NP Graduation Dinner so I called the person-in-charge about it. She said it's a computer generated email that is sent out to outstanding graduands who are invited to the prestigious Dinner. ??

I WAS SO THRILLED! Never did I thought that I will have this invitation! She said I will receive a letter some time next week that will have more details about the Dinner. Oh my. Can't wait. :DD

No comments: