Thursday, October 23, 2008

woah, just came back from vivocity..
went to watch "tropic thunder" with my parents.
it's M18 and surprisingly, im able to watch... O.O
hahas. this movie's nothing much actually; it's not nudity or whatsoever, but it's just violence and some coarse language and it's a comedy.
so i just dont understand why they classify this movie as M18.
anyway i was buying the tickets and i asked the person to confirm if this movie is M18 and guess what she said? "yes, is there anyone not above 18?"
ooh, i didnt know she treated me as above 18.

do i look old that they treat me the age that im not? >.<

anyway while waiting for my parents to fetch me from school to vivocity, 2 girls approached me to ask if they are able to get a picture of me because they are collecting 200 faces for something that they didnt really mention when one of them explain to me.
all she said was that she assured me that she wouldnt vandalise or misuse my photo..
but never mind im happy that she said i look good in her photo.
(it's such a long time since anyone even say that i look good)
probably it's her camera that makes any person look good.
but im afraid that because her camera is so good (those pro Canon camera) that it can catch whatever it's on my face. =X
LOL.

No comments: