Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENE! :D
another year older already, be happy always k? :)


i'm so not used to the 'wake up early' days...
ahhh.
feel so tired everyday and worst of all, i go home late @ 6 on mondays and odd weeks, i go home @ 8.30pm because of cca.
but no choice, cca is a must.
anyway should i get a sport?
i feel like getting one so i can represent NP in those competitons and increase the number of my trophies because i miss those days when i represent BBSS in badminton tournaments. :(

oh ya. just bought a bear from build-a-bear workshop @ suntec for my mum's birthday on this coming 25th and on 5th oct, my dad's birthday which is on the 15th, i bought a Liverpool FC t-shirt from Adidas and treated him to Fish & Co...
spent around $200 for their birthday presents and meal.. and i think i will treat my mum Sizzler, maybe? oh my.
i wonder what my birthday presents are..
i doubt i will get two...
but nonetheless, i just hope they are happy... :)

^its birth certificate XP
^in doctor's scrubs suit. cute? :)

No comments: