Saturday, October 11, 2008

i went to mdm timah's house yesterday with jiaxuan..
she's our patient in our cubicle for the past 3 weeks then she invited us to her house on hari raya but i couldn't because i felt sick...
apparently i feel that her house is jinxed for me.
i felt like vomitting whenever i say i want to go to her house. O_O
i was feeling exceptionally hot when we walked to her house (thinking that it's near the mrt station, so not neccessary to spend money on bus fare) and the weather is very hot so jiaxuan though it was normal..
then later in her house i felt cold.
i knew something was wrong with me...but i didn't bother because i agreed to have another outing with them...
then i got a 'scolding' from jiaxuan saying that i should be staying at home to rest instead of going to vivocity with them.
then i really thought about it when i took the train to jurong east.
i took the bus home in the end because i realised school is starting soon and i cannot afford to get sick.
but my mum didn't know about it when she called me to remind me to call her what time i'm going home.
i planned to give her a surprise....
when i reached home, i went to check my temperature.
and guess what?
my temperature's hot enough to cook my brains...
nah, okies. just exaggerating.
it's 39.4°C...
scared my mum out of her wits.. >.<
i knew i was hot but didn't expected it to be so hot.
then i can only rest at home and sleep...
actually the best part when sick is that you can just sleep on your bed and do nothing. really.
that's what happened to me.
whatever i want, my mum would get it for me.
anyway, just a few words to say..
"mums are the best in the world"
don't you think so? :)

by the way, my fever has subsided to 37.2°C so i'm back to normal again.
so i'll be back on monday preparing for school.
till then, bye. :)

No comments: