Monday, October 20, 2008

i noticed im so slow...i mean my posts.
i started @ dec 2006 and now, then my 100th post. >.<
a hundredth only.
only a word to describe me: slowpok.
wahahahas..

okay, okay. im stupid.
anyway, i officially announce that im sick.
you can hear it from my voice BUT only those who really talked to me will then realise.
that's because there's a lot of insensitive people around, who just care about themselves.
am i right?

i want to watch movies but i noticed that there isn't a nice movie except HSM III...
any suggestions?
annabel said she booked me for HSM III with zannah and fariana..
then my mum has this 1-for-1 promotion from GV because she's a member and this month is her birthday. so i need another movie for me to watch...
AND I CANT WAIT FOR 25TH TO COME SO I CAN HAVE MY PAY!!!!!! o.0
ooh. i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait....
hahahahahahahahahahs.

yeah baby, im crazy!!
so dont mess around with me... hahas. just kidding. :X

anyway tag me for any suggestions you have, k? THANKS ALOT! :D

No comments: