Sunday, December 14, 2008

oh no. counting down to my dreadful attachment at SGH ward 57 till 26 december.
heard from ting ting that my CI is like s***.
oh man. im starting to miss SN lili, SSN jasline and SN hazel from NUH ward 55. :(

but no point grumbling right?
just accept reality... :(
and also, it's only 9 days! :D
so just bear with it and it will be over... be optimistic. ^.^

anyway, looked at MeL just now and found out that my NSL1.2 result is also out.
it's like so lousy...a B.
so envious of siti's result: A.
so much difference. >.<
her brain is so much bigger compared to mine. LOL.
hahas.
like what zannah said before exams, " havent change the memory card in my brain that's why i cannot remember. it's only 256MB so must change to 16GB." =.=
it's LOL but at least we have a good laugh before exams. :)

feel like sleeping before even stepping into that ward.
just hope it's only the CI's bad and not the other nurses.
give me hope.

No comments: