Monday, December 29, 2008

i am happy today because
-i finished my FON essay
-i can have my afternoon nap after coming back from the meeting
-today is the 3rd last day of 2008

2 more days and it will be goodbye 2008, hello 2009.
so fast.
and we are getting older and older by the day. ^0^

okay, lets have a review of my 2008.
i will make it short because im lazy to type so much. (:

1)january- my job in Pan Pacific Hotel, PAE in Millennia Institute. made good friends there like rachel, amanda, kristin, etc. as long as they are in 08A1. :D

2)february- my first time going out with friends to watch movie.. really. im a mummy's girl. and im proud to be one. (:

3)march- finished poly enrolment which used 2 days to finish. >.<

4)april- my birthday, FOC (3rd-5th) and the start of my study on 14th in NGEE ANN!!

5)may- my first common test in ngee ann. ):

6)june- my first attachment of my course started on 15th.

7)july- he talked about getting a laptop for me. (:

8)august- this is the most fruitful month in 2008. nurses day, NDP ambassador, my first exam in ngee ann and i finally gotten my sponsorship and my laptop. (:

9)september- my attachment in NUH ward 55. met hazel, jasline and lili. ALL MY FAVOURITES! :D

10)october- 2nd time going out with friends to watch movie: High School Musical 3. :D

11)november- my 2nd common test of the year, results still acceptable. (:

12)december- being a first-aid at the standard chartered singapore marathon, my attachment in SGH ward 57 and i got an A!

finally done.
i had difficulty doing this because i have STM loss. hahas.
anyway, yup.
gotta go now. see ya everyone. (:

No comments: