Sunday, November 9, 2008

im now outside @ bras basah complex wanting to print my photos i took of singapore river yesterday.. but because the photo printing shop isn't the place where it used to be anymore, 
waste my effort to come here early. BAHHH.
stupid.
is it that difficult to hold on to a photo printing shop? or the business is that bad?
*sigh*
anyway yup, i changed my historical site to singapore river because i thought that singapore river has quite a lot to say BUT chinatown has A LOT MORE to write.
the description of the place is not more than 300 words and i dont think i can squeeze every lil' important details of chinatown in that pathetic  less-than-300 word count.
i took some real good looking pictures of it.
and yes, it looks professional. =)

i just hope i can save enough money to buy myself a pro camera like Canon EOS. can someone just teach me how to save money? 
i tend to spend when i have extra money in my hands. *guilty smile*

im in serious need of time management skills. =(
there will be touch rugby competition on tuesday and wednesday and if we win in those matches held on those two days, there will be another match on thursday.
so basically, i wont be free on these 3 days. 
and tuesday is my nsl practical test day, which i have no confidence at all because there weren't any extra time for us to practice. oh my.
stress has done its effect on me already. =(

anyway i should spend my time looking for another photo printing shop nearby.
aites. see ya everyone. TATA. 

No comments: