Thursday, November 13, 2008

finally, time has allowed me to blog.
it's quite long since my last one.
a few things had happen but i will just briefly type... =)

1st:
i had my 1st training on monday for the demo for HS im gonna do on the 1st day of RED camp. i didnt manage to be a student leader for RED camp itself so i signed up under my school, HS. anyway, im gonna do a demo of something to do with jejunostomy or gastrostomy..

2nd:
i had finally finished my SAWI project on tuesday before my touch rugby competition. handed in the soft copy to SafeAssign but will need to hand in the hard copy tomorrow during tutorial.

3rd:
my practical test is also on tuesday, which i dont think i did well but luckily i passed. =D
my mind went completely blank when i stepped into the room. >.<
i went back to the requisite corner twice because i forgotten 2 things which i think that's where i lost my marks.. =(

4th:
lost terribly at the touch rugby competition and this cant blame me; im only a beginner, most of my team mates are new to this game and my opponents are all rugby players. so? you know. *shakes head*

5th:
i noticed that fu yang is having some problems. she appeared depressed after she failed her practical test. her condition seemed serious and in need of counselling. idk how to help her as a friend. =(

anyway, common test is coming in 2 weeks' time and i havent had my revision yet. oh no.
please dont go, time. LOL.
crapping away. -__-
gonna sleep now..TATA!! :D

No comments: