Thursday, August 7, 2008

just changed my blogskin.. hope all of you like it. apparently a lot of my friends said that they can't click on the icons to proceed..i supposed they are using Mozilla Firefox as the internet.. now then i realised..

anyway, tomorrow's the so-called last day of school from what i've heard from my friends because it's the study week before the exams. i'm left with only psychology presentation to do before i can finally take a rest.
i had my nsl practical test today. the lecturer is quite kind, at least not as strict as the one who invigilated my classmates. they were given such unreasonable marks and 1 of them even failed as a result. when i first saw my invigilator, i realised that she was my practical test invigilator during my first practical test. such a small world! i wonder if there's enough lecturers in our school? i picked up an envelope which told to remove the intravenous cannula and apply a bandage on the mannequin's left foot. it was funny though, talking to the mannequins as though it was a real person...but luckily my assessor said my result was quite well done although i accidentally forgotten to check if that the correct patient or not..so that penalizes my marks given..haiz.

anyway i went for the SGH's sponsorship interview yesterday at 2.15pm at bukit merah..it was scary, i tell you. my interviewer is the assisstant director of nursing in SGH..oh my goodness. i didn't know until i saw her nametag when i shook hands with her...but of course i didn't say anything that is considered "not-good" for me..i can only know the results of it next week. i'm sure it will be a long wait again. :)

No comments: