Friday, August 8, 2008

GOT THE HOSPITAL SPONSORSHIP FROM SGH ALREADY!!
i'm so happy!!! they sent me a sms which says:
"SGH Sponsorship Diploma in Nursing-
Congratulations!
SGH is pleased to offer you a sponsorship award to pursue the Diploma in Nursing programme. A Letter of Offer will be sent to you by mail. Please keep a look out for our Letter of Offer. For queries, call Ms Haidah @6______. Thank you."
when i received this message, i almost jumped, you know...
but my friend who went to the interview with me did not receive this message but they say they will keep in view of her interview after the exam results.... :(
anyway it think KIV stands for keep in view... i suck at acronyms. even the most common one, FYI, i also don't know until my friend told me is For Your Information...haiz. enough of that, i must really stop blogging for the time being so as to give my full attention on the exams. i just hope this sponsorship can motivate me to study really hard... bye for now. tata.. :)

No comments: