Wednesday, April 2, 2008

we went for a haircut at chinatown point. it was $10 so decided to try their skill. although it took longer than 10 mins, it's definitely better than the __ house. paid $20 for both of us because i happen to have small change. it appeared that these hairdressers are more skilled than those aunties in __ house. i like my hairstyle now though there's not much difference like the last time. came back home to claim money from my dad. but apparently he said he does not have $20. WTH.
anyway didn't go for the NPSU foc. quite disappointed. missed the payment date so cannot go. heard from my friends that the camp is fun! >_< JEALOUS!!!

oh ya.. i wonder why i keep receiving emails from ms kylie, a lecturer in HS. spam probably. even gave me her handphone number and telling me she won't be around for 2 weeks or so. weird..lol.

No comments: