Sunday, April 13, 2008

i won't have time to put any post in my blog so i will write more today. School shall start tomorrow; i'm 99% enthusiastic and 1% tired. :P finally the long awaited is over. actually i'm kind of excited about going to a newly different school. new friends, new lecturers and new environment. hopefully a new me. i'm stuck with the many cca choices and i can't decide. my head's gonna burst in this way!! i don't feel like going back to badminton. i'm interested in korean club.. (under the influence of weeping korean dramas) :D wonder what the others are choosing? yl wanted to join volleyball club but their training sessions clashes with my time table. i heard yx has this interst in joining archery club or maybe the cheerleading club..my mum keeps saying that i won't have the time to go for all the ccas because i will have to go for clinical attachments and stuffs. maybe i should just join the HS delegates..being a HS delegate is better than nothing. :) anyway i should spend my remaining holidays wisely.. X))

No comments: