Friday, March 7, 2008

i always have a problem getting money from my father. that time he promised me that he will give me $10 every week. it's only $10 la but he gave me for about a week then he stopped giving me...and pretended nothing had happened; he had not promised me anything.. the last time i got money from him was around 2 years ago... until now i didn't even get a single cent from him. that's why sometimes i would secretly get money from him.. for example, he gives me $10 to buy something that is only $9, i would try to keep the $1 changeand saved it.. he said that's my bad habit.. BUT let me get this clear - i didn't get pocket money from him since young!!!! what he promised me was just empty promises so as to make me happy... he thinks that the $1000 he gives my mum every month is enough for both of us?? stupid.. he think the GST is still at 3%?? even the GST is still 3%, it's still not enough!! my mum says i shouldn't let him see my $100 that i saved that time when i worked at pan pacific hotel.. so maybe that's the reason why he thinks i'm richer than him and pretended not to give me allowance! idiot. what the child actors said was right - adults are liars! =x
anyway congrats to my PAE econs teacher with her outstanding 'A' level results!! :D

No comments: