Thursday, March 13, 2008

finished with the poly enrolment.
woah..tedious work..
pay this pay that..
my father complained that there's so many camps for him to pay..
two FOCs coming up - the annual one and my school's one..
both $15 and also the stupid medical check up for my course which costs around $40 or so..
my father paid my school fees already about $152.30
'cause i'm applying for the CPF education scheme.
at least there's benefit for us. *nod head*
i really can't wait for poly to start
i wonder why my course don't need a laptop.. >.<
then they said my course will need us to but a PDA but it's only for year 2 & 3.. *hmph*
i don't wish to write everything out like secondary school again.
i don't like to hand in hard copied work.. :(
that's the reason for a laptop.
*SIGH*
anyway linda called me.
surprise indeed..
she didn't contact me since sec 1..
then she called me to say that janice is organising a class gathering at wheelock place tonight at 8pm
then she said she's sorry for such a last minute call.
so rush..
if she had contacted me earlier i will definitely go and meet my old friends. yupps.
such a long time since i met them only when i was pri 6.
now that we left secondary school, they then organise a 'class gathering'.
i thought they had forgotten me or whatsoever..
but too bad i cannot make it.
i'm not free..hai.
i don't deny the relationship between me and the class..
i was not 'popular'. everyone, in fact, was like avoiding me as if i was a plague.
so that's why i'm like so surprised when linda called me.. yupps. =P

No comments: