Friday, November 30, 2007

i finally got money! lol. anyway i finally know what is like to earn money and not asking for money. *laughs. i got $77.50 for a two day work from 5pm-11pm. it's quite late, but at least i'm fortunate that my father fetches me after work. hahas. xiao ling's quite jealous that i have transport home. :D the money i treated my mum to a restaurant, Just Noodles, in suntec city. spent around at least $20 then i even gave my dad $20 for dinner.. he even feels a bit embarrassed because people around us are like looking at us. :) my mum says that it's a good thing because he will not rely on us for money and not do anything to support the family....anyway my mum has been asking me the reason for working but i don't really know the reason. the only thing i know is that i want to also contribute to the family. is that a good thing? i don't know. :p

No comments: