Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hi everyone, I'm back... after 123145356474684684 months since my last post...

I did not even bother to update the whole of last year. So thinking back, what exactly happened last year that was significant in updating this blog? Erm. Attended a 8-month course for Advanced Diploma in Perioperative Nursing from April to December, went for a solo trip to S.Korea in March for the 1st time and went there again in October with mum for BIFF to meet my dear Han Hyo Joo~~ hehe
It has been 3 years since I last saw her in Singapore in 2013 when she was invited for the gala premiere of her movie Cold Eyes.

Talking about my solo trip, IT WAS DA BOMB! haha~ Actually I was kinda rebellious cuz I bought my flight tickets before I tell my mum and only told her the dates I will be flying off instead of bringing her along.. So definitely she was mad at first but being a mother she went around asking if there's anyone wanting or free to accompany me there. I promised her that I will call her every night before sleep which I did. I remembered heading there without any plans, waking up every morning in the hotel not knowing what to do for the rest of the day. This is the life everyone wanted, but it did seemed a little direction-less ‘cause you just feel like you're wasting time and not planning out every step or places you wanna go. Solo trip is a must-try in your lifetime!
Afterall I was still a lil bewildered that my mum actually allowed me to go on a solo trip especially when she was damn “protective” of me and kinda restricting me to wherever I wanna go during my schooling days.

Anyway back to work life, ciao...
XOXO

No comments: