Thursday, May 5, 2011

Went to MOT 1st time yesterday as a staff nurse but I still feel like a student..
We had orientation till 5pm because Sister Carol said she was too talkative.. >.<

Anyway gonna go back there tomorrow.. let's see how..

Just want to share my happiness,

I'M ACCEPTED INTO SIT-UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER!!
B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing Practice!!!! :D :D :D

I received the email just now evening. Has been waiting for the email for so long since I went for the interview at around early April. It took them around 1 month to process and I'm really very glad to hear that I'm accepted. :D

Ridzuana, William, Clement, etc also got it.
Woots!
Will be classmates with Ridzuana again! :D


On a side note, just hope Serena gets it as well. >.<
By the way, school will start on 26 September so I will be working from now till around early or mid- September.
Hope to get a sponsorship from SGH to help me in my school fees. Ridzuana is so lucky to get the scholarship from TTSH and now she doesn't have any finance problems.. :/

But... I'm still glad that I'm in.. :D

No comments: